Thursday, June 7, 2007

WHY IS IT......

Why is it that if you're seeing/dating someone, they automatically become your boyfriend? Does that mean that every guy or girl you date is your boyfriend/girlfriend? Maybe its just where I live, but my goodness people!!!! There is such thing as seeing someone, and not being "exclusive." I know its totally hard to believe, but come on. We are living in a world now, that you go on a couple dates with the same person and WHAM BAM, you are now a couple. Well at least to my family.....Come on Family....Love ya tons, but you gotta get off of the whole boyfriend thing....There are many people that date that do not have boyfriends or girlfriends. Does anyone else see this as odd, or is it just me....I feel like I'm the only one on my side, and defending my title.....
Anyone else have comments on this, or am I crazy?

HELP!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Hey girl. You are right. We just want to finalize things all the time. There is nothing wrong with you dating to your hearts content. Don't settle until you know for sure that you have tried all the varieties out there, and found your favorite. What's the rush anyway? You're young- enjoy it!!!!

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

Here is my opinion and it all depends upon the person I guess. Its not good to settle down until you are ready. But like they say with marriage and or children you'll never be completly ready. I think it is okay to go on a bunch of dates without comittment,but its mean to play on the poor boys heart if he is head over heels for you.