Monday, June 18, 2007

MUNDAYS

Geez, does it feel like a repeat? Anyway, my weekend went well...I had my good friend, Erin's birthday party on Friday. That was a lot of fun. I was the only one that did not have a husband....geez....all married people except me. Ahh the single life! I dealt with drama at my apartment with my neighbor and his ex-boyfriend. And My neighbors and I had a scrabble/cocktail party. That was a lot of fun! Sunday was father's day, but i"m sure you knew that! My Papoo is the bomb!!! He got a fancy new camera. Very small and very light weight. I want one.
Anyway for the most part on Saturday, I was a big, fat, lazy, bum! I didn't do anything. It was great!!! Im so used to my Fridays and Saturdays being so packed with dance, that it feels a little wierd not to do anything. But I enjoy it. Well Suppose that is it for now!

LIVE!

No comments: