Tuesday, June 12, 2007

SONGS OF THE PAST

I learned these songs from my grandparents when I was younger.... I don't know why I just thought of putting them in my blog, maybe just so you could enjoy them as much as I do! And If I ever see you, I will sing you the tune.... If you'll be M-I-N-E mine, I'll be T-H-I-N-E thine! I'll L-O-V-E love you, all the T-I-M-E time! We'll have a pretty, little cottage where the honeysuckle twine. They'll be no winter weather, we'll have summer all the time! We'll have a........BUNGALOW!!!! Big enough for two! Big enough for two my Honey! Big enough for two! And We'll be happy, happy We'll be! Underneath the bamboo, underneath the bamboo, underneath the bamboo, underneath the bamboo Tree-ee-ee!!!!!!! Yip Yip Yip, I'm a fearless Ker! Yip Yip Yip, see my bristly fur! Although I am a pup, I could gobble you all up! Yip Yip Yip, Yip Yip Yip!!!! I hope you enjoyed those songs....I know I did!

1 comment:

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

nice song! I don't think I have ever heard that song, but you could have song it to us when we were little while we were eating your grandpa's cherries!! Maybe it was a song that was going to make you famous!Random thought:Do you remember those bird eggs we tried to save at church? I think there was a baby bird we tried to save as well. How about that dead cat we made sure we played with on our way home from school! Those memories always come back when I see a dead animal on the side of the road! Do you have a song for that? I am sure we can get famous if you do!