Friday, June 22, 2007

DANCE RESULTS

8 pm...Cat Deely says "welcome to So You Think You Can Dance." A lovely routine choreographed by Shane Sparks, and the top 18 dance it out on stage. We have now entered into the "results." Glued to the Tv, I was...and as Cat told Jessi and Pasha that they were the first to be in the bottom three, My jaw literally dropped to the floor. I really could not believe it. No one in the second group goes to the bottom three. Then Jimmy and Shauna, and Faina and Cedric. Now we all know that Faina and Cedric were going to be in the bottom three, but who would have thought that Jimmy would have been voted off before Cedric? I mean no doubt Cedrics solo was AMAZING, but Jimmy is such a technically trained dancer....I literally wanted to sit on my floor and cry. I just about did. What are the judges thinking? I respect all the judges....but is there a reason why they are keeping Cedric, when we all know that if he is not given a Hip Hop routine, he will once again put him and his partner in the bottom three next week. UGH.....Saddened...Jimmy is an absolutely beautiful dancer....And although Faina's solo was not so great, dont' you think she is a freaking beautiful person? Anyway, totally shocked, a bit frazzled, and confused....

Figuring it out......

2 comments:

Emma said...

Wow, sounds like I missed a lot. Actually it sounds more like a Soap Opera when you put it like that, weird.

Emma said...

PS-
The Back Street Boys? Really?
I must say I didn't see that coming. Please explain.