Monday, June 25, 2007

WEEKEND FUN


Well, the weekend is over, it is saddening! Lets see....Friday was Bunco night. I happened to be a sub. It was so much Fun. For all of you who don't know what Bunco is, it is a dice game. I just learned what it was on Friday as well! Anyway loads of fun, lots of drinking, lots of cussing....(not me), and tons of laughs. I think I laughed off about 10 pounds that night! Saturday, I went to the arts festival with my girl friend Carmella. That was a lot of Fun. Seeing all the different, cool, and crazy art, eating Awesome food, and getting a tan! Later that night, I went to a BBQ, met another dancer (he is a male dancer and he is fabulous). Also played Guitar Hero until 2am. UGH....still feeling that too!! Sunday, I was trying to recover for most of the morning! Went out to lunch with friends, Kelsey, Kent and Harry Baby! Then back to the Arts Festival. Ended up going home, to hot and to tired. and I passed out for the remainder of the afternoon. Stayed home the rest of the night and just watched some Annie, and fell asleep. And now here I am posting on my blog. Well I think that is it for now.




Sleep it Off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.
Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com