Thursday, June 14, 2007

DANCE

Did anyone get to watch SYTYCD last night???? I missed it! What happened? Anything good???? HA!!!! If you believed that, you are silly!!! Of course I did not miss it. I voted for crying out loud!!!! Benji's sister Lacey and her partner tore it up last night with that contemporary!!! It was absolutely chilling!!! WOW!!!! If you did not get to see that, I am sorry, because it was wonderful!!!! Yes I did vote. I'm a big voter! Anyway. Results are tonight. Watch it if you can!
How perfect...."Dancing Queen" is playing on the radio right now!

Dance it up!

1 comment:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

You are right Lacey was amazing. That really suprised me. Usually everyone has an emotional breakdown when they work with Mia, but she seemed to handle it pretty well. I also loved the wacky routine by Wade Robson (The triplets of Belleview). That one was my favorite routine. Sierra and I watched it over and over. Gotta give it up for the B Girl Sara!! She rocked. And HOK is my personal fav!!