Tuesday, June 26, 2007

KNEE INJURY



Well...I have managed to injure my knee a little more...I am trying to be extra careful on it. I have to perform on Friday, and without a knee...well you know!
I actually pulled a hamstring or Ligament on the outside of my knee. This happened by me trying to do a round off, back flip. The round off and back flip were beautiful, it was the landing that was not so much. I think I rebounded incorrectly. Anyway that was about three years ago. Its bothered me since, but everytime I dance really full out, I come out limping a bit.....oh I am trying to be extra careful. If I injure myself, then I lose a job. Not a good thing peeps!!!



CAREFUL!!!

3 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

You maniac!!! The feet- the knees- the back. You will be old before you are 40. The joys of being a dancer!!! Hope you recover well enough to get by for another 20 years of dancing!!!! Break a leg is just an expression you know.

Emma said...

Okay seriously... how will you ever win SYTYCD if you keep this up. I think a nice vacation in MN will do the trick for sure!

PS- We really need to talk this weekend about making some plans to meet up!! Call me baby!

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

That kinda sorta maybe Sucks Big time!! You just make sure your good as new for tryouts on SYTYCD!! You gotta win!! Just because of you I started watching this show, so feel very very special!!I haven't watched it sinced we moved here to TN, cuz we are waiting for us stuff, which comes today and I will tvo it once the box comes from comcast!