Monday, June 25, 2007

OKTOBERFEST




OKTOBERFEST 2006!!!
Yes these were from last year. We went every weekend. I even went in Colorado. (that one was fun).
The first pic is my friend Kelsey. We are in a yodeling contest. Yes folks, Yodeling. The second pic is my turn. Don't ask about my pose there, because I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, probably a dance move of some sorts. The third pic is of the Mayor of Oktoberfest and I doing a little Jig. I made it a MUST to dance with him every weekend, and I succeeded. That was so much fun. I just had to share those pics because Oktoberfest is coming up again August 25th is the beginning day! I had to share this because I am getting excited for thge next festival!!http://www.snowbird.com/events/concertsnfestivals/oktoberfest.html
Check out the website.... I will be there again this year and if you'd like to join, I'd be more than happy to have you!!!!
Drink it Up!!!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Wow, didn't know you were the yodeling kind! That second pic of you is dead sexy... what a fruit cake!