Monday, June 11, 2007

MUNDAYS

Sounds like someone's got the case of the Mundays. Oh Mondays.....I do not like them....Doesn't it always seem so hard to get up on Mondays?....ugh!
Well, my weekend was fabulous! Had yummy "Mussel(s)", took an awesome Hip Hop Class from Alian Frias, ate a lot a sushi....maybe to much....NAH never to much ha ha!, went to a show/play (Oliver Twist) It was fantastic! Did a Horse ride....Butt is very sore, and I have bruises on my calves now.... I haven't ridden a horse for probably over 10 years, but it was soooooo enjoyable....
I spent the weekend with someone FABULOUS! and was sad to leave....*sigh* oh well..... the days get longer and longer....Awaiting the Day to move. One Year...one year...hopefully one year ha ha ha!! Moving? you ask....ok maybe you didn't ask....but yes....moving I am. Where to....Good Question! I need to turn the page into the next chapter of my life.... Of course I'm not sure where I'm going. Narrowed down to California or New York. I love both places, each has their pros and cons...I guess I really don't have to make my decision for another year, but it will be one of the two states....Scary! Change is very scary to me. So comfortable now. It is time....

Good Munday to You!

1 comment:

Keri West said...

Hey you. I am so proud of you for even considering a big move such as California or New York! That's awesome! I think too many times we get stuck in a rut with what is comfortable and forget that there is a big world out there. I am so glad that I moved to Cedar City. Now, I know that it is not too far away, but it is far enough away to be more disconnected from family and feel more on my own. I'm proud of you cuz!