Wednesday, June 6, 2007

ANTS IN MY PANTS

Yes I have ants in my pants and they make me want to do the boogie dance. No I am just antsy about everything. Especially living in Utah. Love Utah, I really do! My family is here, and I totally love them, but I think it is time for a change. No worries everyone, the change won't happen for a while. My plan is to get out of debt first then take off somewhere adventurous....New York or California is what is narrowed down to, but who knows, I could end up in Montana ha ha ha ha!!! well....just wanted to wish everyone a fabulous Wednesday!!!

Bye!

2 comments:

Emma said...

I vote Minnesota. It's nice in the...summer?
(As I sit here in a hoodie and jeans in the 55 degree weather, and it's JUNE!)

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

California is a nice place to visit. There are too too many illegals here. Its hard to get a job if your not bilingual in spanish and english. It is really expensive and nobody believes it until they move here. I have talked to several people and it is agreed that it is hard to save money here. People are all about making and taking money from others. I suggest the midwest or south!! Keep us updated!!