Friday, June 15, 2007

DANCE RESULTS

Uh....was anyone else suprised by last nights verdict? I couldn't believe Ricky was voted off before Dominic! I thought his solo was much better than Dominics. But I guess the judges didn't think so. What a tough decision. I definately knew that Ashley was going to be kicked off. She was awful both nights. I did not enjoy her solo at all! My dad is a hoot...yes, I said it, a HOOT. During the breakdancing/hip hop, he was wrinkling his nose, saying is that dancing good? It was funny.... He hasn't seen much different styles of hip hop, so it was humorous to listen to him trying to figure out what was supposed to look good, and what didn't. Anyway, can't wait until next week. Going to be fantastic!
Last night was pretty relaxed. I taught my class, then went to my parents, and everyone ditched me. My dad and brother went golfing....GOLFING.....I come down, and they don't even want to spend time with their beautiful, talented, fabulous, daughter/sister. What is wrong with these people???? Just kidding! I freaking love them!!! I got my laundry done, and watched SYTYCD. When my brother got home, I showed him some winning dance moves that are gonna get me on the show next year.....Trust me they...they were pretty awful dance moves... ha ha!!!
Well all is well. I am going to go to the market today and try and find live mussel...but I might only find clam which is fine. There is a delicious recipe that I have to try.....

Happy Dancing!

2 comments:

Keri West said...

I wasn't shocked either to see Ashley go home. She looked so akward in her couple's dance on Wednesday night. It would have been better if she wasn't with someone that was shorter than her, because it looked like she was trying to hide her height. Bummer deal.

Emma said...

Yes & YES! I'm glad Ashely went home but was shocked that Ricky was voted off!
I think you eat weird food!
We'll have to have lunch and eat weird things together!
ha ha!