Thursday, July 26, 2007

BBQ SEASON

Its a Sad Day in Sesame StreetAlright lets see, I went to a BBQ on Tuesday evening. There was so much good food, and I think I may have gained 30 pounds from it. Anyway good people, good food, and good drinks. I got to see fireworks and as soon as I figure out how to load then from my phone, I will put pictures and videos up! I was a little saddened that night as I was watching the fireworks....but cheered up.
Ok. So onto yesterday....you know when you are walking around your clean AP, pouring yourself a delicious chilled glass of wine in a beautiful glass....you take the glass to your nose, and breathe in heavily...letting the aroma of grapes, oak, and pepper fill your nostrils. You breathe out letting the aroma escape, and as you put your lips to the rim, tip the glass back and.........The neighbors start screaming at each other. Screaming so that the whole block can hear them. Cussing at each other, calling each other bad names, and eventually came down to hitting each other. I was getting sick of it. They were disturbing MY peace. and when it becomes physically, something needs to be done. I called the cops. Yes I know, I hate getting into peoples business, But this man and woman go at it all the time every day and did I mention there is a child involved....Anyway, I called the cops, they arrived, talked to the man and woman, and the man was handcuffed and taken away. That should teach them not to disturb my peace again.
Ok so then my neighbors and I proceeded to have a BBQ outside my AP. My friend, Melissa, came to the BBQ, it was really nice to see her . It rained a little on us. But for the most part it was a lot of fun. My neighbors rock!!! They are good friends! ok thats all for now, OH yeah don't forget to watch the results for SYTYCD!!! Tonight at 8pm mst
BBQ it UP!!!

2 comments:

Haard said...

Hi.. Good blog.. keep blogging.. take care..

Regards..
http://jansuworld.blogspot.com/

Emma said...

I love all the new pictures!
You guys look like you had fun riding horses. He looks like a nice guy... good for you!