Monday, July 23, 2007

STRESSED


This weekend was fairly good. Friday was BBQ, Swimming, and a dramatic party, where I stayed away and played Guitar Hero for most of the evening! Saturday was great! I went to Farmers Market, bought some fish and found a new fish market that I will be trying! I then cleaned my AP, and then crashed out for a few hours. Later that night I went to a going away party and had a great conversation with my friend Brooke! Sunday was church and it was really nice to go back, and then to my parents, meeting with my boss, dinner with the family, break down with my mom, and then cocktails with my neighbors. My Sister in Law and her two daughters, came back from Puerto Rico for a visit! It was so fun to see them.
And Today I have a Pho date with my friend Erin and her cute son Baby Bean McKade! Hoo-Ray! other than that, I will go home and crash early....I'm very tired today....
PRETTY DARN EVENTFUL!!!!

2 comments:

Emma said...

You are always so super busy... you need to slow down there Turbo!

Emma said...

PS- I was reading that comment on Heidi's blog about the dead cat. Let me just clear things up for the two of you.
We were like in 3rd and 4th Grade and we were walking home from school when YOU saw the dead cat lying in the middle of the road. YOU thought it would be cool to investigate things further and YOU got a stick and flipped the very flat dead cat over. YOU then convinced me and Heidi to check it out with you. YOU made certain to identify all the guts and what was left of it's face and appendages. I remember me and Heidi totally freaking out about how disgusting it was. Several cars drove by.. you just stepped out of the way for them to pass by and then right back to the middle of the road to that dead cat.... at least we thought it was a cat?! I even remember what road we were walking on and what house we were in front of, and that it was in the Fall season. Sorry fruitcake, this one is on you!!
And I TOO, think of you nearly every time I see road kill. It takes me back...
So now I'll say this. Heidi and I were the sweet, and innocent ones out of the three of us! Heidi and I were so perfect back in the day that you couldn't dig up dirt on us!

But the bird eggs I'm not remembering. Maybe I wasn't invited that day?