Friday, July 20, 2007

SYTYCD


Well the Top Ten on the show were revealed last night. I almost cried when they kicked off Anya and Hok. I will tell my reasoning. If you are in the top ten, you are guaranteed a dance job for at least a year, where you travel, do shows, and make money. So they had to get rid of two dancers to make the top ten. I know if I were to make it to the last twelve and then get kicked off right before the top ten, I would be sad, so thats why I almost cried.
Anyway thats it for now!
Love You All!

1 comment:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

I almost cried too. Hok was my favorite. I knew he wouldn't make it to the end- but I love his personality and how he is so humble about everything. He facial expressions remind me so much of you also. I would have picked him to leave also unfortunately. I guess training always pays off. Well, the pay is debateable- but it is a good thing to have. Not too broken hearted about Anya. She was cute, but not my favorite. xoxo