Monday, July 16, 2007

MONDAY AGAIN?

Wow...The weekend sure went fast, but I do have to say that my weekend was relaxing, full, and fun. Lets see....I went out to dinner with a friend from CA, showed him around a little, didnt' know what more I could show him. Saturday, I was sooooo LAZY during the morning and part of the after noon. I then proceeded to clean my A.P. I managed to finally get both, YES BOTH, bedrooms cleaned this time. Nice and vacuumed. The only thing that is not organized is the clothes on my bed, but that will be easy! I am just happy that the bedrooms are clean! They haven't been clean in months. I know disgusting yes yes, but not like there were gross things on my floor. Just lots of boxes, and clothes and papers. Finally! finished with the A.P. Its about freaking time. Anyway, later Saturday, I enjoyed a pool party at my friend, Carmella's A.P. That was a blast. Sunday, once again I was LAZY. I pretty much stayed on the couch watching a movie. Then finally I got up, showered, and got dressed, and headed down to my parents. Got home early Sunday, tried to work on choreography, way to hot, so just layed down, popped a movie in and then fell asleep early. Now here I am at work typing away! Am I feeling good today???? Not sure....yet....We shall see how the rest of today and the week goes.

GOODBYE NEVERLAND!!!!

No comments: