Thursday, August 2, 2007

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING

Well I must tell you about the crazy Tuesday night, that I encountered at my own apartment complex......Its a warm Tuesday evening, 10:30pm. My lights are out, and I had just popped Tom Sawyer dvd in. Here I am getting nice and comfortable. My Tempurpedic pillow under my head and my arms wrapped around my body pillow. Could this night get any more comfortable? The answer is NO. Suddenly a commotion outside my door and the sound of someone hitting into my door....MY GOODNESS! it sounds as if my door almost got busted in by the SLCPD in the midst of a drug raid! Mind you, my Tom Sawyer movie is still playing....I then hear a man (John) Screaming at the top of his lungs "HELP HELP, SOMEONE CALL 911! HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME! HELP 911!!!!!" No exaggeration here. Then the downstairs neighbor opens her door yelling out, telling this guy to shut up. Quiet falls over the Park Street apartments. I hear John,who is now locked out of the apartment, trying to coax Rod, who owns the apartment, into letting him back in. Saying he'll call the cops if he doesn't open the door. Once again the night is silent again. AHHH finally John has left and now I can go to sleep. Boy was I wrong. 10:50pm *POUNDING ON MY DOOR* I'm thinking..."if this is John I'm going to be pissed" I open the door to two Salt Lake City Police Officers....They proceed to ask me several questions. I finish, shut my door, get back to my comfy position and now, now I can sleep....Wrong again! The SLCPD decided to BANG and I mean BANG!!!!!! on Rod's door....This goes on for the next 5 minutes, and they finally leave. NOW yes!!! and this time I am serious, I can now sleep! Everyone is fine. No one was seriously injured or killed amidst the Chaos!


THE END

No comments: