Wednesday, July 11, 2007

SYTYCD


Ok lets clear up something on my blog. Boa is a Korean pop star. The link on my blog is one of my favorite songs of hers. Shes very popular in Asia. Anyway take a listen to the song. Its mostly in Korean, but there are a few english words! Here's a picture of her! I know what you're thinking.....That I'm much prettier than her, and thank you for thinking that! ha ha ha! Heres her website if you want to check it out
Ok now onto the next event. It is Wednesday...do you know what that means? Yep you guessed it. DANCE! The show is on after a week break. I am definately ready for my dance fix. I am hoping, that since the dancers had a lovely week break, that they will be ready and wow us this week. hopeful....We shall see, and then we shall discuss tomorrow!!! Hoo-Ray for dance.
Soon, I will only be able to watch dance. I need to go to a Orthopaedic. Anyone know a good one? I have a hard time going to doctors that I don't know so if anyone knows of a good one, please please please let me know!
These last couple days I've been down in the dumps....no not literally. Hormones are wacky, my life feels like its spiraling out of control, I want to slit my wrists, having a "fat day".....yes Ladies, you guessed it! ARGH! I got so overwhelmed yesterday, trying to get my dance schedule in order with all three bosses. It was crazy....I think this year is really going to be stressful for me....more dance classes, more hours, less time....Today, I am feeling less stressed...feeling much better....
PMS SUCKS!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Thanks for clearing up Boa. I had questions about that too. OK- my advise for stressful times is simple but true- HOLD ON! It will get better. In the beginning, new schedules, accompanied with hormones, and stress can seem so totally overwhelming- but after a couple of weeks you will get in a groove and be thankful for how FULL your life is. But know when to say ENOUGH!! Best wishes for the new year. Your students are soooooo lucky to have you for a teacher. You are amazing.

Love ya-
Jenn

Emma said...

Thanks for the clearing BOA for me. I was totally thinking you were much prettier then her.. I'm glad we have that clear too!
I agree, hold on for a little while and things will be sorted out. I think your amazing already at all that you do but please don't over do it!
Best of Luck!