Tuesday, July 24, 2007

BELATED PICTURES!

So here are some belated pictures of my vacation to San francisco. This was in June I believe. Sorry the pictures are a bit sporatic. I had to do them at work, and I dont' have that funky picture program, picasa (or however you spell it), on my computer here, so there you go! I decided that this summer was going to be my vacation summer. I haven't been able to do a lot of vacations, and since my life gets extremely busy during the dance year, I needed to treat myself. I want to make sure that I keep myself sane, and what a great way to keep myself a bit grounded!!!




Most of the pictures are of horseback riding, which was SO much fun! This was definately a very fun vacation. I could've just stayed one more day, and been perfectly satisfied








I think I'm just blabbing now! hee hee!






ENJOY!!


No comments: