Thursday, August 9, 2007

PARK CITY PICTURES

Well here they are! The pictures of the weekend with Adam. I think I'm still part Picasa Handicapped. I can't seem to get the pictures to not post twice. So if it bugs you....BACK OFF!
So I'll explain some of the pictures, for the most part you all can figure them out. Statue of a bear on Main street, The local singer....Hey Adam, whats that guys name? The MENTOS MOBILE! The Brazilian....Then the rest are pretty self explanatory, Right?
Dance is already getting hard and overwhelming. And sometimes I wish I could just make a move now. But gotta go for one more year of teaching, one more year on my lease, and one more year to get debt free. I hope this year goes by fast. Still havent decided on where to move to....I would love love love to live in NY and that would be a huge move for me. I would also love to live in CA. I have family and friends there, so that makes me want to move there. There are pros and cons for both places. They will both be expensive, so that factor is out of the way. *sigh* Does anyone have any suggestions? I've looked at several cities in CA , but if I moved to NY, I would only want to live in Manhattan. alrighty peoples...I'm just rambling now.

Check ya later!

No comments: