Monday, August 13, 2007

BACK AGAIN

Hello Everyone!!! I have returned from beautiful Island Park, ID. My little big brother went up with me...Thats him in the pictures....Isn't he just so handsome. He and I barely saw each other. We rode up together and he went his way and I went mine. I tried to go fishing but freaked out becuase I could have sworn I hear a moose. We went to West Yellowstone and took pictures by the fake buffalo. The tents and teepees in the picture are of the Mountain Men Rendevous. Right at the entrance to West Yellowstone. That was fun to walk around and see. And than the wonderful 4 wheelers! I also met several nice people as I was out and about. I was invited to a dutch oven BBQ. Lots of fun and new friends.... I will have more Idaho pictures at the end of the month. I am going back up and this time for more than just a weekend YAHOO!!!!

LOVE TO VACATION

1 comment:

Emma said...

Oh I love West Yellowstone! That is where we spent our honeymoon, such good memories!
A rendevous eh? Kind of looks like fun. And you can't ever go wrong with new friends and dutch oven, yummy!
And holy smokes! Daniel is so tall and handsome! I haven't seen him since he was like 6 years old so you can imagine my shock to see him all grown up and looking like a man! Whoa, we are getting old.