Tuesday, August 7, 2007

AND I'M BACK


My my my....been a while since I posted a message...Well I started dance again last night...My students are great. We had a couple big issues that I can't really talk about on my blog. But we are working fast at resolving them and making them into positive situations.



Last weekend - what a great weekend...Adam flew in and we spent the weekend together. Friday, relaxed...Saturday we went to the Kimball Arts Festival in Park City, We walked around enjoying the beautiful sculptures, paintings, woodwork, ect ect. Came home and made Bulgogi...For those of you who don't know what bulgogi is...it is a korean dish, marinated meat. A relaxing green tea bath....mmmm..., Sunday....oh Sunday...a baby blessing, pho, nap....



It was a great weekend.....like always, I would have liked one more day. I will post pictures, as soon as the computer wants to cooperate!



Well, I am glad I had a good weekend, because the new week is not going so super great.....Its nice to think back on the good weekend, and leave the present for a few seconds.
Goodbye for now

1 comment:

Emma said...

Oh good! I am so glad you had a good weekend!
So I think I know what Bulgogi is and if it is what I think it is and you eat it... GROSS!!
And who is this little friend staring out the window?
I'm glad you had a great weekend!!