Monday, May 28, 2007

VACATION

And I am back once again! I need a vacation really really bad......oh yes, I am going on one next week. To beautiful San Francisco. I love that place! There are lots of great things & person(s) there! ahh....this summer, for me, will be all about vacationing. I need to get out and explore the outside a little. I've already pretty much booked the month of July with a few different explorations, and August booked too! Then I will be going back to dance full force and more busy than ever. This new dance year, I have more classes and solos. I love it and hate it at the same time. and by January, I'm already burned out.....ahhh life of a dancer! I just really want to get the vacationing bug out of me this summer, plus I like to take dance classes wherever I go, so I can expand on my learning and choreography.
Today after work, yes I am working, I will be heading off to a BBQ. And I LOVE BBQ's. Everyone knows that about me! BBQ, Drinks, and the Basketball Game.....Yep sports people....

Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Well come on over to Minnesota and get that bug out! I can't wait!