Tuesday, May 22, 2007

AND SO IT BEGINS...

I am no longer a Blogger Virgin....Phew! Although it will take a few times until I get really good, I will be a pro in no time!!!!
The dance year is almost over! HOO-RAY!!!! My last competition was last Saturday May 19th. My studio did very well. Lots of 1st place and High point trophies. Now only the June recitals, and then FINISHED.....ok only finished for a week, then right back to the grind. But it will be nice to finally have a small break. My brain is pretty fried.
Lets see....what else can I say?.... Nothing to crazy going on in my life. I am heading out to beautiful San Francisco in a couple weeks, and then to Minnesota in July. Yep Minnesota..... Reasoning you ask.... take a guess!
Just so you all know, IKEA opens up tomorrow, Wednesday May 23rd. There are people already camped out at the front doors. IKEA will be giving away a chair to the first 100 peeps.
And the most exciting news.......drum roll please........So You Think You Can Dance starts on Thursday May 24th 7pm. And to all of you who are asking me why I didn't audition, I was going to audition, but I had to be a judge at a competition. But no worries, I have already set my schedule to audition next year. So everyone giving me grief....you better be voting for your one and only.....ME!!!!



1 comment:

Emma said...

Can't wait till you come to Minnesota! I love IKEA very much, but would never camp out...even for a chair. Yay for SYTYCD! I'll be tuned in for sure, even though you won't be on there... next year I guess!