Friday, May 25, 2007

I KNOW I can dance!!!!

Did you get to see "So You Think You Can Dance?"
www.fox.com/dance/
So good! While watching, I was getting angry that I didn't audition, but I will just have to calm down until next year. Did you see that "Sex" is back? He is so rad and untalented, and bless his mother's heart for supporting and standing up for him! Way to keep going Sex! Some pretty amazing dancers last night, and some not so amazing. Possibly again this year, I will see some dancers that I know. I hope so, I'll be cheering for them! For all of you, who don't know how crazy I am about this show......Picture this.....Me, glued to the television, waiting for the phone lines to open. One phone in my right hand, one phone in my left hand. A number already set into both phones, ready for me to just push send. Phone lines open....and....BAM!!!!! Here I go, I keep dialing on two phones, probably over 100 times. Right phone, Left Phone, Right, Left..... Don't bother me while I'm dialing.....The year that Nick and Melody competed, I was voting for over and hour and half....guess how NOT inexpensive my phone bill was.....Alright, I will stop typing now.....Make sure to catch the show next Wednesday!!!

"Dance is the hidden language of the soul."
----Martha Graham


"The dance is a poem of which each movement is a word."
----Mata Hari


KEEP DANCING!!!

No comments: