Saturday, May 26, 2007

TAXES

Well I finally got my taxes done today. Yes, I know that it is almost June. I've been so busy with dance, that I had to get an extension. This year I only owe $575!!!! And I get a whole $5.00 back from the state HOO-RAY. I am a rich lady now, Fella's, don't even think about me being your sugar mama! I dont' know what I am going to spend all that money on...but I'm sure I'll find a good way to spend it. You must be wondering why I am happy about owing $575...Well last year, I paid the rotten government $2500. So I'm down to $575 this year, and HEY!, maybe next year I'll actually get some money back. Making progress.....oh yeah!
So I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures on my Blog....Help!!! Anyone. I downloaded Picasa and now I'm a dum dum!


Well I'm going to keep working on the picture nonsense!

Check ya later!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Holy! That's a lot of money to pay out all at once eh? I LOVE LOVE the picture of you and Jason, so sweet! Was that taken in Korea? What was your Korean name, is that what it says?

Emma said...

PS- you look exactly the same to me as you did in that pic and when we were in Sunbeams together...