Thursday, May 31, 2007

DANCE

Well I have finished up my evaluations for Revolution. For those of you who do not know, I work three jobs. Yes, three.... I am what they call a work-a-holic. I work from anywhere from 12-14 hours a day. Anyway back to the evals. I have to do them for each dancer in my classes. Going back on the year, listing what they can improve on and also what they are good at. They take a while, but I have finally finished them!!! I was up all night doing them, trying to frantically get them done. YEAH!!!
"So You Think You Can Dance" was on last night as well. It was really good. I am really beating myself up for not auditioning this year....but next year, next year I will! If you don't watch it, you should try to catch one show. There is one airing tonight at 8pm-9pm. After "Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader." I've only seen that show a few times, but it was pretty good!
I am happy it is almost the weekend. This is the 2nd weekend, in a row, that I have not had to work. You see, with dance we have competitions that go on Fridays and Saturdays. They are long, and sometimes will go until midnight both nights. Its quite tiring, but thats what I get for being a dance instructor.

Thats all for now!

5 comments:

Team K said...

I saw "So you think you can dance" and totally thought of you and that you needed to audition!!! And then I played Guitar Hero the rest of the night. ha ha

Emma said...

Yep, thought of you the whole time and how I am going to start a "BOTE FOR AMBER" campaign next year when you are in the finals... I can see it now!

Emma said...

Ha ha HA!

BOTE= VOTE

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

Hey! I am so glad that you got hooked! It is really addicting! I agree with everyone that you should try out for that reality show. You would totally do great! I actaully have been looking at your site since you first put it up! I am your STALKER!! and that is why I just haven't said hi yet! I have been waiting for the perfect moment!

Keri West said...

Hey cuz! I will add my vote to the Amber Audition tally. You are a beautiful dancer! I would be one of those viewers that just hits redial for 2 hours straight! With the size of our family, you'd win for sure! :)