Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The "MOVING" bug.....

Well.....I am thinking I should have moved to CA in July when I was serious about it...I am just having that "want to leave here, try somewhere new, just for a year or two"
Now my girl friend is trying to get me to move out to CO and thats not sounding half bad either! I'd have friends there, and remember what you said Rachel....You said that I could live in your basement....ha ha ha! that would save me the hassle of finding a space to live in. Although my dear friend Rachel's thoughts and opinions about moving to CO are VERY inticing....I just am leaning more towards Los Angeles....I think I just need to live in CA or NY but CA for now, just because its closer and a little less expensive than NY. There is just so much in CA that I know I would just LOVE, especially the dance studios and the foods and ahh....I just love it out there, I think I was meant to live there for sure ...... I am back on the plan of moving in the summer of 09'. If anyone has any thoughts on this you just go right ahead and let me know!

3 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

I lived in Denver for a while and absolutely loved it. It feels a lot like Salt Lake, but that was back in 90 so I'm sure a lot has changed. I think you would love Cali- but it is so freakin' expensive! My cousin just bought a 900 square foot dumpy house in LA area for $500,000. What the hell? And she said that was cheap! Anyhoo- I think you should get out there and explore the world while your young and adventurous! Go for it!

Emma said...

#24. Go to Minnesota to visit me... make it MOVE to Minnesota. The cities has a lot to offer if you can get past the frozen winter months! Sleep on it and let me know what ya think. ;)

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

I am glad you have the bug and not me! If I were you I would move to New York for the beautiful seasons! My favorite time of the year is summer and fall. Please don't let it be contagous!