Thursday, September 18, 2008

YUCK....

I've decided that I am going to start a new diet, The reason I've been thinking of dieting is because I have indeed gained a little weight and inches, that I am terribly upset about. I've been cleansing like a mad woman, and I know exactly why I've gained. First and foremost, I am SO lazy, its disgusting. yeah I go to dance and have good cardio workouts there, but when I get home I just sit and eat and eat some more. Then don't even get me started on the weekends. Basically I'm not burning as many calories as I am inhaling. Yes, INHALING....sometimes I dont' even chew its that bad.....yeah you all think I'm thin, but trust me, my thighs are rolling in like thunder when I walk. I always say, that "fat" to one person is not "fat" to another, everyone looks at their bodies differently, so when I say I'm fat, I'm not saying I look like an elephant and I have cottage cheese everywhere. But more that I am fat compared to what I used to look like. Its a little depressing that I have let myself come to chubby-ness, and the hardest part is getting back on track and not eating crappy foods or plain just eating crappy. So this is why I called for a diet....its that time of year to shape up and work out. I am absolutely NOT a believer of diets, I know that diets DO NOT work, but this one that I'm going to try, I am 100% sure its going to be effective. I think you all may have heard about it before. Supposedly is is soooo affective and you can lose a ton of inches and pounds in just a week or possibly even less.The diet is called Anorexia....have you heard about it?

1 comment:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

You better be kidding. I know what it's like to have weight sneek up on you. Eric and I call it happy fat. I basically only work out or eat healthy when I am pissed off or stressed out. Judging by my girth- I guess I am happy. Perhaps you are happy too?? I think you could stand a few inches and look as beautiful as ever.