Tuesday, October 14, 2008

*SIGH*/JUST AROUND THE BEND

Well Nick leaves tomorrow....My family is have the "last supper" ha ha ha ha get it ha ha ha, ok lame joke! anyway we are doing a farewell dinner for him tonight....I am terribly sad that he's leaving....I'm gonna miss him a lot.
on a brighter note!
Halloween is just around the corner! I can't believe that October is almost over! I bought my costume, but you will all have to wait for pictures...its a secret...I don't know if it will top the Queen Bee from last year, but at least I think it will be cute!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.

1 comment:

Emma said...

I don't believe it. Nick is still the same little 4 year old running around your house.. at least that is the only way I can picture him. Good luck NICK!
And hang in there Amber, 2 years will fly by!