Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Fun!


So I went to Lagoon on Saturday. I haven't been to Lagoon in probably 10 years, so a lot has changed!
There is a new ride called Wicked....it is pretty awesome, a little crazy and scary. I make sure to put the safety bar so tight, that I can barely breathe or move. and I also noticed saturday night that my lower abdomen is now bruised and sore. Better that to fall out and DIE!
One ride I would NOT recommend, is the Wild Mouse.....to scary....felt like I was definately going to fall off the track, and with the history of the wild mouse (the first original wild mouse, one of the carts did in fact fall off the track, people were locked inside of course with the so called "safety bar" (obviously that didnt work now did it!), anyway not cool!
I also went to my niece's birthday party on sunday, she is 7, and oh how is was SOOO appreciate of the new clothes she got.....can you blame her? I'd be more excited about toys and candy too!

1 comment:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

I have been wanting to ride Wicked for the last two years- but the line is always so long that we decide to do other stuff. I agree that the Wild Mouse is toooooo scary. I literally almost had a heart attack the first/last time I rode it last year. I think knowing that someone has died on the ride gives it that added fear as you ride it! Glad you had fun!