Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WHOA GRANDMA!!!


I was talking to my Grandma ma the other day, she was talking about all her grandchildren...

come to find out Grandma and Grandpa Chris have..........

27 Grandchildren &

30 Great Grandchildren

totalling 57 Grandchildren all together!!!!

And trust me people, its not going to stop there either....My family (siblings, and cousins) are very very VERY good at popping out babies....in fact, my cousin Keri is pregnant, which will make it 31 Great Grandchildren....Who will be next? We may never know.....But I have this odd feeling that before Keri and James have their next child....someone else will get pregnant. Will this ever end????!!!!! probably not. Our Family is baby making machines!!!!

3 comments:

Emma said...

That's a lot of babies.
Does your family know they don't have to single handedly replenish the earth? Ha.

So when are you going to add to that growing number & make us some cute babies?

Hahah.. I thought it was funny.

Chris & Courtney said...

I love it! Most people just don't understand what it's like to have a family like ours. We, truly, are one of a kind. And I can't imagine having it any other way.

Maybe someday we'll be able to contribute to the growing masses :)

And no, that is not an announcement.

Chris & Courtney said...

100% positive it's not an announcement!