Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TRIBUTE TO MY FRIENDS


"True friends stab you in the front."
~Oscar Wilde~





















Alright from top to bottom
Tim
Sean
Jake & Carmella
Chris & I
Carmella & I
Dustin & I
Beautiful Carmella
and once again Carmella & I

I have been very blessed these last few months with good friends. I think its truly amazing how much joy and excitement, friends bring to our lives. Friends of all shapes and sizes, in different states and even different countries. Although, you my out of state friends, are far away, You are a blessing in my life and bring much fullfillment to my oh so boring ways! Its been quite the adventure, learning about myself and how I respond to others! Thank you dear friends for all you do!

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."
~A.A. Milne~

4 comments:

Emma said...

What a nice friend you are! Maybe one day you'll have to come visit your out of state friends eh?

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

I agree with Emma. It is sure nice to have a friend like you. This may seem freaky, but I think I know your friend Carmella. I think I recognize her face from St. George. I never forgot her name because it was one I never heard before. She was a friend of friend and I can't remember if it was with a boy named Jared, from Santa Clara maybe? Maybe I worked with her at the movies? Ahh this bugs!

~Amber~ said...

HOLY COW!!!! you know Carmella!!! She is from ST. George! Did you go to school with her? wow....small world

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

sorry...I haven't responded till now. I didn't go to school with her, but ask her if she knows aka dated a Jared? She went to Snow Canyon and I went to Pine View. I always thought she was a pretty girl and with a interesting name! It really is a small world and I am glad to see you are friends with her. She has quite the personality. I really didn't stock the poor girl!