Thursday, March 6, 2008

THE ALPHABET OF ME!!!!

I stole this idea from my friend, Emma. Sorry girl! I just loved this idea!
alright so maybe mines not as good as Emma's but i tried!




A ~ Asian for those of you who didn't realize, yep its true!


B ~ Boba drinks, my favorite little snack after pho


C ~ Colon Cleanser- everyone should try it! I can recommend some good ones!


D ~ Dooney - my favorite handbags http://www.dooneyandbourke.com/


E ~ Eater....i've really gotta control it......


F ~ Family.... I really am SO in love with my family! Love you all!!!!


G ~ Grilled Cheese sandwich sounds real good about now.


H ~ Happy...i believe life is not worth living, if your not going to be happy


I ~ Instructor (dance instructor that is)


J ~ Judge no not that kind!


K ~ Korea uh huh


L ~ Lover not a fighter ha ha ha ha!


M ~ Materialistic....uh...yes i'd have to check the yes box on that one


N ~ New, I try to start every day as a New fresh day. it helps with my stress level!


O ~ o....o.....o....o....what to say about o.....


P ~ Pho.....mmmm its Pho-Licious!


Q ~ Amber Jean the beauty QUEEN!


R ~ Rainboots....I want the Burberry ones http://www.burberry.com/


S ~ sky diver YEAH!!!! www.iflyutah.com


T ~ Tattoos I have three.....i'm addicted...yep


U ~ U.G.L.Y you ain't got no alibi! you ugly uh uh you ugly uh uh....SNL baby


V ~ Van (a vehicle that i secretly want...not for kids because i dont' have any but soley for me)


W ~ WWJD


X ~ i got nothing!


Y ~ Yoon Mee Kim


Z ~ Zoolander, definately one of my favorites "I'm not an ambi-turner"

1 comment:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

What a cute idea! I'm stealing it for my blog too! Love ya-
Jenn