Thursday, March 13, 2008

All About Me

So I decided to make a compilation of all those survey thingys I get via email. Just in case you were all wondering who I am, now is your chance to know! ENJOY!



Full Name ~ Amber Jean Strong (American name)
Kim Yoon Mee (Korean)

Were you named after anyone ~ My middle name is the same as my Auntie

Age ~ 25 but will be 26 in May!

Place of birth ~ South Korea

Nicknames ~ Korea, Amber Bamber

Height ~ 5' even, haven't grown since the 9th grade

Shoe size ~ Extra small

Weight ~ one Million pounds!!!!!!!

Color of your eyes ~ my Mommy says they are "Chocolate Brown"

Siblings ~ 4 Brothers and 2 Sisters
(4 of us are adopted, three are biological to my parents!)

Talents/Hobbies ~ Piano, Dance, and I can crochet like you've never seen crochet-ing before

Favorite thing(s) to do ~ Travel, eat, read, play video games

Favorite type of music ~ Classical Piano, currently my favorite composer is John Schmidt

Favorite Color ~ Any color of Green

Weakness ~ Designer purses, french fries

Favorite Fruit ~ Oranges, but I don't like orange juice

Favorite Vegetable ~ Any greens especially spinach!

Favorite Cereal ~ I really love Cracklin Oat Bran

Favorite Restaurant ~ Pho 99, Suehiro

Favorite Food(s) ~ Sushi, pho, french fries

Favorite Ice Cream ~ Starbucks sugar free coffee fudge brownie....mmmm.....

Favorite Desert ~ Beard Papa's or Lollicup

Favorite Beverage ~ Water, Lollicup, tea, and the vitamin water from Casco

What are you most afraid of ~ The Dark

Favorite day of the Week ~ Sunday, its the day I am a complete couch potatoe!

Favorite Flower ~ anything but roses

Favorite sport to watch ~ well if its not dance, it would be baseball/softball, or basketball

Favorite TV Show ~ Big Love, King of Queens, SYTYCD, Law and Order SVU

Favorite Talk show host ~ Duh OPRAH!

Tattoos? ~ 3 working on 4

Have you been to Hawaii ~ not yet.....anyone want to give me a sweet birthday present......

Pets? ~ I wish....I want a little Sparticus!

Any Children ~ I have about a hundred ranging from 3 years of age to 18 years

Favorite Smell ~ after someone has taken a shower, that fresh and so clean smell.

Favorite Genre of movies ~ Asian Horror films, comedies

Hugs or Kisses ~ Both, but every now and again a good slug in the arm

Favorite Season ~ Spring and Fall

Furthest you've been from home ~ New York, and Minnesota is pretty darn far.

Least favorite thing about yourself ~ My butt

Do you think you are strong ~ My last name is Strong....of course I do.

Would you ever Bungee Jump ~ Absolutely not

Special Talents ~ I can Fold my tongue in three separate Sections.

If you were stranded on an Island what is one thing you would bring ~ Chapstick

No comments: