Friday, February 1, 2008

A COUPLE DATES

Well I finally got asked out on a couple dates, not one but TWO! (yes family, I finally FINALLY got asked out) Super great fun! Both were great....now i must tell you the strangest conversation with one of my dates....and here goes..by the way his name is Chris.

Chris: My family goes to our cabin in Idaho a lot.

Me: Hmm...Where's your cabin??? (please don't say Island Park, please don't say Island Park)

Chris: Island Park!

Me: OH CRAP!!!! WE'RE COUSINS.....(alright ok maybe not, his cabin is probably at the first part of island park)

Me: What part of Island Park? (please don't say macks inn, please don't say macks inn)

Chris: Macks Inn

Me: OH CRAP!!!! WE REALLY ARE COUSINS! (so maybe I said a different word than "crap")

Me: So where is your cabin?

Chris: Well you go down this big hill and up it and we're the first street on the Right.

Me: UH......what street is your cabin on?

Chris: um...its called Howard

Pause.....Now family, as you all know, our cabin is on Howard as well....and there are only three cabins on that road.

Me: Holy Sh*t....we're neighbors, but we're not cousins HOO-RAY!!!!!
Chris: What the H*ll Are you serious?
Me: wow....

So I guess its our Cabin, then Chris' uncles cabin (Tank is the dog), and then his families cabin.
totally wiered me out....What are the chances that I would meet someone who has a cabin at mack's inn right next door, and not my cousin....WOW!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Wow, that is strange but kinda cool. Glad he's not your cousin, that would be really super wrong.

And Tank the dog? I have always wanted to name my (future) dogs Tank & Diesel.

Jenn & Kiddos said...

LOL- I love you and your dating stories!!! So how did the dates go??

Keri West said...

That's a pretty big coincidence. Crazy! Hey, I just saw a commercial saying the SYTYCD auditions are in Salt Lake tomorrow. Are you going?