Monday, February 4, 2008

SYTYCD

Alright you all....
I auditioned...it was wierd..and I got cut.

you had make it thru two rounds before you even got to see the judges.

There were a lot of GREAT dancers that didn't even make it thru to the next round.

so here's how it went.

You were put in groups of ten. You all have a number, and you have to free style to whatever music they put on. Each person does about 20 seconds and thats it, then they decide who goes to the next round. At the next round you have to do they same thing, and then after if you go on to the third round where you do your own choreography. In my group they put a 60 year old man thru to the next round and no one else. And if you know the show you know you have to be in between the ages of 18-30.....so as you can see, it was for pure entertainment value. To bad....I guess I just wasn't what they were looking for. Either way enjoy these pics of Cat Deeley. She is just as cute and thin in person as on TV.


3 comments:

Angeler said...

I'm bummed you didn't make it to the next round. I've never watched the show, not even a little bit, but still... I'm super proud of you for auditioning!

I auditioned for American Idol a couple season's back. I didn't make it either. I "wasn't strong enough for Season _." Screw 'em all.

Jenn & Kiddos said...

THOSE )@!@$&*;ers don't know what they are doing. Don't take anything they said as truth. We all know you ROCK!!! We are sooooo proud of you for auditioning!

Keri West said...

What a crappy process! They don't know what they're missing Amber Bamber!