Tuesday, April 21, 2009

http://ads.heraldextra.com/articles/2009/04/22/obituaries/341924.txt
Dear Brodder

I will miss you so much. You were always there for me and I know how much you loved me. Being adopted with you was a great blessing in my life, and I am glad we were able to watch each other go through happiness, and tears, and major trials.
I'm going to miss you saying how fat my butt is. I'm going to miss watching you treat women with incredible respect. I'm going to miss the funny moments you brought into my life when my day was gloomy. I'm going to miss our little dinner dates. I'm going to miss the little brother/sister chats that we had, mostly I'm going to miss not seeing you tomorrow or the next day or in week. You made my life full and crazy and sad and awesome all at the same time.
Jason, you are an incredible brother and most importantly, an incredible person. I always thought you could accomplish anything. I wanted to be just like my big brother except in a girl version. You're my hero brother, you're my protector, you're my friend. I am so sad right now, I hope to feel your presence always.
I love you so much, I will never forget you and I will always make you so proud of me. I love you, miss you so much....

5 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Hang in there sweetie. Know that you are loved by so many- including your brother. If you want to vent- or cry on my shoulder, I am here for you!!

Chris & Courtney said...

Your letter is beautiful. I love you!

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

Oh Amber!!! I just received the obituaries from Audrey. This news makes me so sad for your loss. Your letter to Jason really is wonderful! I can see your sorrow and understand what it is like to lose a close loved one. I still miss my grandparents like crazy and look forward to the day when we will be united again. I think about them everyday. Their memory and example give me the encouragement to go on living the best way I know how. Although it doesn't feel like it is going to be okay...it will over time. I am sad that he died so young, but happy that he is resting in the arms that created him and love him. Take care and hang in there!

Keri West said...

This was a beautiful addition to your talk at Jason's funeral. We love you Amber! Call if you ever need to chat or cry.

"The Claude" said...

Your brother was the man and I miss him more than i thought possible....he was my brother and although we went our seperate paths in life i always had much love for him....i think of him often and the memories i have are all very fun and its because he was that kind of person....he looked after me and i know that even after all that we went throught ogether me and him he never stopped loving me....Jason will always be remembered by me and so many others....i wish i was around to see him one last time....Im sorry for your loss Amber and I want you to know that i hold a very special place in my heart for you and your brother....Love you girl and i hope to hear from you sometime....take care....Loki