Monday, February 23, 2009

OK ITS BEEN A WHILE....

So I haven't been blogging for a bit....reason....well....I guess its the whole facebook addiction. But here I am blogging away now...well at least for these next 10 minutes.
lets see....whats happened since NY....oh yes...nothing much bleh!
Lots of dance, lots of stress, and a whole lot of coffee to help me thru the day ha ha ha ha!
Recently I've been DYING to have a dog. Not a big dog of course, but a toy dog. One I can put in my Louis Vuitton, I just miss my Baxter so much. For those of you that did not meet Baxter, he was a full bread Beagle, he never barked, but I could get him to howl. He had the BEST personality. When I moved into my new apartment, I didn't want to pay the ridiculous pet deposit and secondly there was no yard for Baxter to run around in. I felt that it would be totally unfair to him that he would have to be shut in never to run around except for the daily walks on a leash....so I made the very hard, sad decision to give him away to my boss.....Luckily I can see him whenever I want. He is still the same baxter and I miss him very much.....I could never replace Baxter, but I still want a dog....a toy dog....keep that in mind if any of you want ot give me suggestions of breeds. I like Maltipoos, papillions, Yorkies....small dogs perferrably with hair not fur, and ones that do not bark a lot.
On to the next adventure....lets see....
oh yes. one day after a LONG day at work, feet killing me, eyes droopy, knowing I was going to fix dinner....I walked in the door, and Chris, had dinner waiting for me, with fresh flowers on the table, a glass of yummy red wine and he even dressed handsomly. Now keep in mind Chris, bless his heart, does NOT cook...so this was a treat in its own. The meal was DELICIOUS!!!! Spaghetti, Garlic Bread and a lovely green salad. MMMMM I will forever remember that night.
next on the list...
Valentines Day
Chris took me to the ballet, Madame Butterfly. Can you believe that he actually thought I might not like that!!!! I thought that was pretty funny....of course I loved it....I'm always watching the technique and such. then we went to a fabulous dinner at Rino's. If you've never eaten there DO! it is delicous everything is fresh and they grow their own veggies and i even think they make their own pastas. VERY DELICIOUS!
Last but not least....I bought a new purse...I have an addiction to Dooney and Bourke......
I spend WAY to much money on that site. I need to go do D&B anonymous.

1 comment:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

You lucky girl! Chris sounds amazing! My neighbors have a little mini dachsund. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. But it doesn't have long hair. However- I have never heard her bark either. Also I have this adorable Black Dog named Roxy that you could put in a very large Dooney and Bourke bag. She is very well behaved except around strangers and when the doorbell rings. She is lovable and Free!!