Wednesday, January 21, 2009

NEW YORK! NEW YORK!

Guess its time to write on the ol' blog again! nothing new has happened except I went on a teenie tiny vacation to NEW YORK CITY HELLLLOOOO! It was a lot of fun, I took Chris for his Christmas/Birthday. We did everything I mean everything! Here are just a few pics. If you want to see more, just go to my facebook. ALL my pictures are there!

Statue of Liberty


Grass Gorilla @ Tavern on the Green in Central Park

My first New York City Hot dog....uh yeah...won't be eating one of those again.


One of the many trips on the train

Woman vs Food...ugh...wow

When I think of chicken wings, I think of very tiny ones that are the size of my index finger....I think they had to kill at least three birds for six of these wings.

Replica size of Statue of Liberty Face.


No comments: