Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ON A SEARCH PLEASE HELP!!!!

So this might sound strange, but lately I've had this strange craving for shortbread cookies or cake....and NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!
I have been searching the web for days now, finding the perfect shortbread. Now....it can't just be any cookies. I dont' want the ones that are crunchy and crispy, and definately none with yucky pecans or nuts or berries of any sort.
Last year I had the awesome opportunity to go to the San Francisco Highland Scottish Games.
There I tasted the most DELICIOUS Shortbread. It was thick and it fluffy and SOFT! none of this crispy melt in your mouth crap. It was just so YUMMY! I even went on the SFHSG's website to see if possibly I could buy some....no luck!
If anyone knows of a website or a local store that has delicous, SOFT, fluffy short bread PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know. Until then...searching.........

No comments: