Monday, September 10, 2007

The Weekend


Well so this weekend was fun, Friday night I went to the Taylorsville football game, to watch my friends children dance in a mini drill half time show. Pretty darn cute! Then sushi with my friend Jenn and her husband Eric. YUM. Saturday I spent the day with my family, going to the PG heritage festival. Pretty uneventful. Sunday I went to Octoberfest with my friend Kelsey and Kent, and their friend JJ and his siblings, and Cory. It was loads of fun. I got to dance with the mayor of Octoberfest, and he remembered me. Kelsey and Kent won the chicken dance contest, and JJ and I won the most energetic waltz. It was pretty darn fun! ha ha ha. Then I went to my parents and ate some dinner YUM!
A bit lonely last night, but I received a phone call from Adam, and that cheered me up a lot. I did not want to hang up and go to bed...but all good things come to an end I suppose.
I am now going to start working hard on my choreography, and get that off my chest. I need to buckle down and start. I've been procrastinating....but no more. I have so much to do and so little time to do it in YIKES!!!! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS and I dont' mean my car! Then when choreography is done, I am taking another vacation HOO-RAY! That will be my little treat to myself!

DANCIN' THE NIGHT AWAY!

No comments: