Wednesday, September 12, 2007

COLON CLEANSING

Alright Alright! So I have been getting more and more into Colon Cleansing. I know, it sounds pleasant right......yeah! Yesterday I started the Master Cleanse






I did this same cleanse about a year ago. so here is the low down on it. Its a ten day cleanse. You stop eating solid foods. You make a lemon concoction consisting of fresh squeezed lemons, grade B maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and purified water. You drink this all day (remember NO SOLID FOODS), at night you do laxative tea (I use "Smooth Move" great name huh...) Then in the morning you drink, no not drink, CHUG a quart of salt water. If you don't know how big a quart is, it is equivalant to a liter of Soda, or 32 oz. The salt water, actually travels only thru your colon, so it breaks up the junk on the wall of your intestine and pushes it out. Now the Salt water is VERY disgusting to drink, and you just have to drink as fast as you can, but the waste that it eliminates is INCREDIBLE. So anyway, I am saddened because I may not be able to continue with the cleanse. This morning, I woke up, knowing the drink that was awaiting me. Made the drink, and started chugging away.....1...2....3....4...5...6....7...8.....slowing down now....9...........10 gulps......almost 11.......stopped. Look at my container. I have successfully downed 20 oz. Only 12 more to go.....ugh...stomach not feeling so great....oh well.. This is how i felt last time too. NO worries. Container goes up to my mouth.....1.....YIKES!!! almost comes back up...have to stop again after a sad attempt to drink the rest of my yummy salt water. Ok here goes again.....1...2....2 1/2....about to hurl. Stop...ok cannot drink anymore....

I get in the shower....Ahhhh refreshing......get out. Still feeling nice and full from the salt water. ....and a bit sick. Sick as in, You've drank to much alcohol, and you feel it coming back up. So I lay down hoping it will settle in my stomach. WRONG....about 2 minutes later I'm running to my bathroom, and I puke my guts out.....puking up Salt Water really really REALLY sucks. Yeah so do you know what didn't happen today???? my colon flush. So if i'm not able to drink the salt water, there is no point in doing the cleanse. The salt water flush is awesome, and I'm sad.....boo hoo. I've been looking at other cleanses that I can do. I did Colon Blow http://www.colonblow.com/ (yes that is the real name) a few months ago, and LOVED it! I will be doing that one again soon. But for the mean time I was really excited about doing the master cleanse again.......*sniff* Does anyone out there have suggestions on how to drink salt water?

2 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Maybe you were just having a bad day? I would try one more time and see if it goes better. Also, Eric has a whole line of cleanse products at his work that I bet he could get for you at no cost. It might be worth a shot- I know there is no Salt water involved!
:-) Or how about just loading up on the brocolli. That usually does it for me. hee hee.

Emma said...

Okay, that was interesting. Actually I have just heard about this and the other day I found this website (http://www.drnatura.com/)
that talked all about it. I thought it was very interesting... but I don't understand the point yet. What's is supposed to do for you? I've read a couple different things so let's here what you have to say. Biggest question I have is, can you still function day to day? My life can't stop while my colon is having a cleaning!