Monday, July 21, 2008

BENDOVER FUN


Went to Wendover this weekend with Chris. We fun bused it up. For those of you who don't know about the fun bus...its about the best thing to do to get to Bendover. Basically you pay $15 for the drive up, you play bingo and they give you drinks (non alcoholic...LAME ha ha), thats not even the best part, they give you a booklet of comps. You get $5 cash back, free buffet, two free cocktails, a drink from starbucks, and a lucky buck....so basically the $15 dollars you pay for the bus, was returned right back and then some! So anyway I always play 1 & 5 poker, cause I can play for hours without putting down to much money. so anyway I put a hundred down to play some Texas Holdem' (poker for those of you who do not know what holdem' is), played for five hours and left Bendover with an extra $108.00 is in my pocket. Chris only lost about $40, so all in all we did great and had an awesome time. We are trying to get a group to go again this saturday!!!! WHO WANTS TO GAMBLE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

My work did the fun bus out to Wendover last year for our summer party. It was so fun. I would totally do it again. I think the bus ride was more fun than the town- as I lost my shirt. Anyhoo- glad you found some luck there!