Monday, June 2, 2008

AHHH The weekend.



My weekend was super great....Lets see...I went to a fancy shmancy dinner, but totally my style. It was at a country club, where jeans are not allowed. Good thing I don't own a pair of jeans eh! I did get the opportunity to meet Chris' parents, grandmother, auntie and cousins. Yep it was "meeting the family" time. But also it was for his grandmothers birthday! Really fun, and I got along with all of them. So lets cross our fingers they liked me!
Saturday evening was a BBQ with friends, Dance party with Harry, lots of rock band and a LOT of eating!!!! super fun!
Sunday was relaxful, Chris and I had pho for breakfast, watched a ton of SVU (love that show!!! and trying to get Chris more into them!) Taught piano lessons, finally watch the Salt Lake auditions for SYTYCD and was irritated that they put some people thru and not me (ie: the two blonde friends....WHAT???!!!)
Had another BBQ with my neighbors and went to bed, and here I am working away now. Starting a new week blah!!!!
well anyway I am still working on the pictures. For some reason they wont' post on my blog, but if you have a face book you can check them out there!

Goodbye for now

2 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

I totally agree about the Salt Lake auditions. I was pissed the whole time that you weren't on there- 90% of those people were horrible. The two blondes--what the???

Ok- and I had no idea things were serious with Chris!! That's exciting!

Emma said...

You don't own a pair of jean? I live in my jeans, I can't imagine living with out.

Sounds like you and Chris are doing good still.. YAY!!!