Thursday, October 4, 2007

BEEN A WHILE

Ok So I thought I should probably update whats been going on in my life!
I am still cleansing....I think I have about 70 days left. I am freaking loving this cleanse! www.enuvia.com. Remember 30 days colon, 30 Days liver, and 30 days Kidney. I'm still doing the colon cleanse...It is AWESOME!!!! I am going to do another cleanse after this one too. I just love love love cleansing! Ok So that is that!
Dance is picking up rapidly. I've started some of my soloist. two of which are 6 & 7 years old. REALLY cute dancers! i'm starting another soloist next week and the week after that, my saturdays are jam packed with work. It kind of sucks....but oh well. Someones gotta pay the bills. I love dance, but it gets super busy! My weekends are starting to vanish. Ahh I knew this day was coming!
My September month was really wacky. I had a really terrible September. Everything was going wrong. I was really happy when October arrived. My October so far, has been so awesome. I've been at total peace with my mind and body. And nothing and I mean nothing has been bothering me. everything is going so good. Goodbye Crappy September and Hello Awesome October!!
Lets see did I forget anything...nope don't think so

Good bye

No comments: